JOVSHELLE
Hi Strangers!!!
wiii welcome to my blog... enjoy and be strange..add me in facebook
Navigations

Entries About ME Pictures
==jovshelle==








I love chocolate especially at Sunday, December 14, 2008 | back to top, baby


Marky Cielo
Profile:
His biggest frustration may be singing, but he definitely made up for it with his killer dance moves! Catch this StarStruck 3 Sole Survivor in his various GMA guestings!

Basic Info
Name: Marky Cielo
Nickname: Marky
Birthday: May 12, 1988
Birth Place: Butuan City
Showbiz Anniversary: March 12, 2001

Personal
Full Name: Mark Angelo C. Cielo

Claim to fame:
Marky is StarStruck 3's Ultimate Sole Survivor.

Unforgettable moment:
"When I joined Starstruck."

Unforgettable childhood memory:
"Nasemento yung kaliwang paa ko!"

Favorites
Marky's hit list:
1. Marky spends his free time watching TV or drawing.
2. He plays chess and basketball.
3. His favorite movie is You Got Served.
4. His foreign actor of choice is Keanu Reeves.
5. He likes listening to the music of Regine Velasquez and Janno Gibbs.
6. He's a fan of hip and techno music.
7. He likes hiphop clothes.

Star Trivia:
Marky's biggest frustration is he couldn't sing!

Q & A
On the spot:

Why did you enter showbusiness?
"I just decided to try 'buhay artista.'"

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
"[That I'm not] a good singer."

What do you value most?
"My family and my friends."

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
"Just always give your best; grab all the chances ‘cause you’ll never know if it'll be your last"